If you are a user of Google Chrome, you will surely love the extensions of this popular browser. There are extensions for all purposes. There are plugins that you can use to edit your documents and make them flawless. Then there are plugins that you can use to download videos and MP3s from any site like YouTube. However, there is a question that may deceive you and that is whether you can use these Chrome extensions on your Android phone.
Best Chrome extensions Android
To begin, the answer is “yes”. In this article, we will tell you how you can download and install Chrome extensions on Android and we will tell you what extensions you should have in your browser.
We log in to many websites. Remembering the passwords for each website is actually a difficult task. Instead, you can have the TweakPass Chrome extension for Android, which simplifies your life by storing all your passwords in one secure vault.
- Friendly and easy to use interface
- TweakPass helps you generate secure, sophisticated and powerful passwords, and then you can automatically log in to websites and even auto-fill forms even on your Android device.
- Easily modify, add, view and delete all your accounts
- Not only passwords, but also TweakPass can store usernames and other data in a secure vault.
- The data is encrypted on the server and the device.
- Synchronized passwords seamlessly between Chrome extension and device
I am a writer and I know how important it is to write correctly. Every day, we struggle with the blogs, emails, social media posts, and things we see. But because we are human, we make mistakes. And in practice, you can not handle items correctly on every typing, grammatical error, typo, or any other error. Additives like Ginger or Ginger can help.
- Examines your text for spelling, text, grammar, synonyms and various other aspects.
- Ginger even ensures that you stick to a correct sentence structure and maintain a consistent tone throughout.
- Even if you want to change a text, you can get smart suggestions that can help you deliver a clearer message.
- Translate your text into 40 supported languages.
- Works on most websites like Gmail, WhatsApp Web, Facebook and..
Evernote Web Clipper
How many times has it happened that you like a certain part of the website but instead have to bookmark everything? Or do you have to cut, copy and paste that part on a word document that was embedded in several other documents on your computer? If this is your problem, try Evernote Web Clipper.
- Clip a specific selection or a webpage.
- Special templates are supported so you can use websites like YouTube, Linkedin and Amazon.
- Access clips from each device.
- Clip articles or web pages as bookmarks.
- Easily share clips and even create unique URLs.
- Take a photo and annotate it directly.
- Create separate notebooks to organize receipts, notes, invoices and invoices.
Needless to say, enable your Android browser with Google Translate. Translate web pages, books on the web and everything into all living languages of the world, including Persian, with this plugin.
- Translate a web page or part of a web page into the language of your choice.
- Automatically detects the language in which a text is written.
- Translate a language into your preferred language and vice versa
- Listen to the correct pronunciation of the corresponding word
- Simply right-click on a text and translate it.
- You can translate the web page or text into the format you want, or open it separately with Google Translate.
StopAllAds helps you block unnecessary ads on a web page and even on YouTube. One of the biggest problems when browsing a website is the number of ads that are displayed in any floating or scattered place. Many of these ads are harmless, but sometimes when you accidentally click on an ad, you can fall prey to malware or even hijacking. In addition, these ads slow down your browsing even without hindering your viewing experience.
- This plugin blocks malware ads because it constantly updates itself with malware domains.
- You can disable social media buttons on the website, which can sometimes intimidate you and disrupt your viewing experience.
- Not only does StopAllAds keep web trackers away, it even lets you know about different web trackers and how to stay away from them.
- You can apply filters depending on the priority and the number of ads you want to see.
- StopAllAds speeds up your browsing and prevents companies from tracking your browsing habits.
Hotspot Shield Free VPN Proxy
If you want to browse limited geographic websites, social media platforms, and other web content such as Netflix or Hulu libraries that are not available in your home country, you can not trust your existing ISP. What you need is a VPN. And if you are looking for a VPN, Hotspot Shield can be a great choice.
- This fvkhli is free, and has a comprehensive interface that shows the speed of your bandwidth and the number of threats it has blocked.
- Works with WebRTC blocker, and hides your real IP from websites.
- Enjoy fast, unrestricted bandwidth browsing.
- The presence of secure servers has expanded worldwide.
- High degree encryption
Pushbullet is probably one of the best Google Chrome extensions you can have on Android. It has several tools packed in one plugin. Easy to use and work with on all Android devices.
- End text messages and notifications
- You can reply to texts from popular applications such as Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Kik, etc.
- Share files and links between all your friends and devices.
- Manage notifications from the same plugin.
Time is expensive! There may be times when you greet a friend or relative in another country at the wrong time. And this is not your fault because you were not aware of the time of their country. WorldClock eliminates this hassle for you.
- The time zone database is updated automatically.
- You can have small clocks that show the local time of a country.
- Easily find the time zones of any region, country or city.
- You can access the FoxClocks icon directly from your address bar.
- Choose an existing time format or create your own.
If you are an avid online shopper, you should definitely download an Android Chrome extension like Amazon Assistant. Amazon is a place for these products that you can not find anywhere else.
- Store all the items you want to buy in one place.
- Discover products while browsing the web.
- You will also receive personalized product recommendations based on your browsing history.
- Amazon Assistant makes it easy to compare products because you can do it from within the plugin.
- Receive quick notifications on deals and price reductions.