Coinmama is a bitcoin broker that enables purchasing bitcoins with credit or debit cards. We may receive compensation when you use Coinmama. Please visit Coinmama for its exact pricing terms. Purchases made with ACH take 5 days for the coins to be delivered, while SEPA purchases take only two days. Coinmama is available in most countries around the world.
You can also read: What Is Metaverse Real Estate?
What is Coinmama?
Coinmama is a digital asset exchange company that allows you to buy and sell Bitcoin and Ethereum with a credit or debit card. There is no need to create an account; all you need is a valid email address. Coinmama currently supports customers in over 190 countries.
Coinmama charges a 5.5% fee on all credit and debit card purchases of Bitcoin and Ethereum. Fees for bank transfers are much lower, at just 1.5%. You can also get discounts on fees by buying larger amounts of cryptocurrency. For example, if you buy $10,000 worth of Bitcoin, your fees will be just 0.5%.
How to use Coinmama?
Assuming you already have an account on Coinmama, here are the steps on how to use it:
- On the main page, select the type of cryptocurrency you want to buy.
- Enter the amount you want to purchase and select your payment method.
- Verify the amount and click “Buy now”.
- Enter your wallet address and click “Continue”.
- Review your transaction and click “Confirm”.
- Congratulations, you have successfully purchased cryptocurrency!
Pros and Cons of using Coinmama
They offer one of the highest limits for buying bitcoins with a credit card.
- You can buy bitcoins with a credit card from anywhere in the world.
- Coinmama has high limits for buying bitcoins with a credit card. You can buy up to $5,000 worth of bitcoins per day and up to $20,000 per month.
- Coinmama is a very user-friendly platform. The website is easy to navigate and my transactions went smoothly.
- Coinmama offers 24/7 customer support via live chat and email. I had a great experience dealing with their customer service representative.
- Coinmama charges high fees for buying bitcoins with a credit card. The fee is 5% per transaction.
- The limit for buying bitcoins with a credit card is lower than other platforms such as Cex.io and Bitpanda.
How to buy Cryptocurrency with Coinmama?
Coinmama is a popular cryptocurrency exchange that allows users to buy and sell cryptocurrency. The platform is one of the most user-friendly exchanges in the industry, making it a great choice for those looking to invest in cryptocurrencies for the first time. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to use Coinmama to buy cryptocurrency:
- Create an account on Coinmama
- Verify your account by uploading ID documents and completing the KYC process
- Select ‘Buy Crypto’ from the navigation menu and select your token from the list of available coins
- Enter the amount of your token you want to purchase in USD or your local currency equivalent
- Select your payment method – Coinmama accepts credit/debit cards as well as bank transfer (SWIFT/SEPA) for payments
- Enter your wallet address
- Review all of the details of your transaction including fees before confirming it
Is Coinmama safe?
Coinmama has been in business since 2013 and is one of the oldest and most trusted exchanges in operation today. Coinmama is also one of the few exchanges that allows users to buy Bitcoin with a credit or debit card.
Using Coinmama to buy bitcoin is a quick and easy process. Simply sign up for an account, verify your identity, and then you can begin buying bitcoin. The process is simple and straightforward, and it only takes a few minutes to get started. So if you’re looking for a way to buy bitcoin, Coinmama is a great option.