To create a Facebook business page:
- Go to facebook.com/pages/create
- Select the type of page: business/brand or community/public figure
- Click the Get Started
- Enter your business information
- For category, type a word, and Facebook will suggest some options
- Click Upload Profile Picture
- Click Upload a Cover Photo
- Click Create Page @Username in the left menu to set up your vanity URL
- Your Username can be up to 50 characters long
- Click Create Username when you’re done
- Click Edit Page Info in the top menu
- Add your business details
- Click See more in the left menu
- Click About
- Click Our Story on the right-hand side
- Click Publish
- Click the big green Publish Page button in the left-hand menu.
Was this post helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.