Smartphones have brought many exciting features to our life; now, we can video chat with our friends, share content on social media, and even play innovative games!!!
One of the greatest games any iOS user can play is 8 ball pool. In this post, I will talk more about 8 ball iMessage; I will explain the aspects of this pool game on iMessage, how to play 8 ball on iPhone, and even how we can play pool with friends.
Let’s play 8 ball
Many people now may murmur about 8 ball iPhone; why is this too popular? 8 ball iMessage is a great, fun two-player game that needs to have accuracy and precision, along with a little bit of being a good strategist to respond to what strictly comes out ahead of your opponent.
As the name of the game indicates, it has 8 balls divided equally between you and your opponent, called stripes and solids. Whoever pockets the first ball must be stacked with that specific group of balls through the game and pocket all of your balls before your opponent does. Note that you are allowed to hit your opponent’s ball with the cue ball directly; this is absolutely a foul, and you will permit your opponent to place the ball on the board anywhere he or she likes.
Read more about “How to fix among us disconnected?“.
How to Install 8 ball iMessage?
Installing 8 ball iPhone is too easy. To get this fantastic game on your phone, you have to download the “GamePigeon” app, which contains a collection of games, including the 8 Ball iPhone. To run the process, follow the steps explained in the next section.
How Do You Access 8 Ball Pool?
In order to download the game, you first need to download the GamePigeon app. Follow these apps:
- First, click on the “Messages” app from the home screen of your iOS device.
- Next, click on any conversion you already have in the application.
- Now, you need to press the grey “App Store” icon present in the bottom section of the screen.
- Click on the blue “App Store” icon on the app bar to open the “iMessage” app store in an overlay window on your phone.
- After that, click on the “Search” option in the top right corner of the screen from the overlay window.
- You need to type “game pigeon” in the search box and click on the “Search” button on the bottom right corner of the keyboard.
- Next, click on the “Get” button on the “GamePigeon” tile. Here, you should provide credentials for your Apple ID using the preferred way of authentication. Note that if you already have GamePigeon on your phone, you will see a cloud with a downward arrow instead of the “Getting” button.
- Congratulations! You can now download iMessage pool on your iPhone.
How Do You Play 8 Ball Pool?
Rules of 8 ball pool on iPhone are the same as playing the game physically when you are at a club or in friendship gatherings. To play 8 ball pool (or 8 ball iPhone, if you want to play it virtually), 8 balls will be dedicated to two players equally, and the first ball pocketed by any player will determine the type of balls that player should pocket through the game. If you want to play iMessage pool on your phone, follow the steps in the next section.
How to play 8 ball on iPhone
You may be asking how to play 8 ball on iMessage or just want to play pool with friends. Take the steps below to play this brilliant game on your device now:
- First, open the “Messages” app from the home screen of your iOS device.
- Next, click on the conversation of the person you wish to play the iMessage pool with. If there is no conversation, click on the “Compose” button present at the top right corner of the “Messages” app.
- In the conversation view, you need to locate the app bar present on the top of your keyboard and scroll it to the sides. After that, select the “GamePigeon” icon to reveal the list of available games.
- Now choose “8 Ball iPhone” from the grid present in front of you.
- Here, choose the game mode by tapping on one of the options under the “GAME MODE” section. Generally, the “8 Ball” game mode is the standard option, whereas the “8 Ball+” option simply doubles the number of balls in the game in order to provide a more extended playtime.
- Now select the difficulty level of the game; the “Normal” option will provide you with aim assistance for the ball you want to hit, whereas the “Hard” option will not have aim assistance. You can also customize your cue ball. To do that, click on the “CUSTOMIZE” tile next to the “GAME MODE” section.
- Next, to invite one of your contacts to play 8 ball iPhone, type a message and send it to them by tapping on the “Send” button. Since you sent the invitation, the other person gets to take the first turn. Once your opponent has completed their turn, click on the “YOUR MOVE” tab to take your turn.
- To hit a ball in a pool game on iMessage, drag your finger sideways across your screen to align the path of your cue ball toward the target ball. Next, click on the “cue ball” picture on the right side of the pool board to have it overlaid on your screen. Now you can change the hitting position of the cue ball, which is signified by a red dot. This feature enables you to have more control of your cue ball. To dismiss, tap anywhere on the screen.
- Locate the “cue stick” icon on the left side of the pool board. After that, tap-hold and drag your finger downwards to adjust the power for the shot, and release the stick once your desired power level is available.
- Any player has to pocket their own group of balls. If you accidentally target the opponent’s ball, you will see a cross mark signifying that the pocketed ball was not yours.
- You can also turn on/off the music while playing pool with friends.
Can we play the 8 ball iMessage on android?
The answer is positive, but not as easy as you think. Since an Android device does not support iMessage, it seems you can’t play pool games on iMessage with your Android phone. However, you can overcome this issue by using third-party apps like WeMessage and Bluebubble to be able to use iMessage on any Android device.
Can I Chat in 8 Ball Pool?
While playing the pool game on iMessage, you can interact with your opponent via pre-defined chat messages or emojis by tapping on the message icon at the top of the screen. However, if you want to type your own messages, the feature is available to use while playing against mutually accepted Facebook Friends in your friends list.
How to play pool with friends?
Playing pool games on iMessage is so easy, and in order to play pool with friends, you need to ask one of your contacts to join you to play. Since the contact answers your invitation, he or she will start the game, and you will enjoy it the whole time.
Thank you for reading this nice post, and please share the content with your iPhone-user friends. Although iMessage pool is an excellent game with lots of fun and excitement, many features of the game will be unlocked by in-app purchases. How to play 8 ball iPhone on your Android phone? Just install a third-party application and enjoy the game. If you have provided all the elements for playing with your friends, never wait for a second; let’s play 8 ball now!!!