How to craft paper in Minecraft; this is one of the most important questions that a Minecraft player can ask, as this vital element is used to create a massive list of products in the game.
In this brief guide, we will explain why crafting Minecraft paper is essential and how to craft paper in Minecraft by using easy steps.
What is the use of a Minecraft Paper?
Paper is an element that you need for daily use, from packaging to books to even crafts. For example, let’s see what we have as “paper recipe Minecraft” in the game;
- Map recipe: you need 9 paper to make one.
- Locator map recipe: you need 9 paper and one compass to make one of them.
- To make banner patterns, you will need one sheet of paper and an item to act as the pattern’s emblem.
- Furthermore, if you want to craft logos on Minecraft, you need paper.
- If you want to create a book, you need three paper and one leather
- If you want to make a book and quill, one book, one ink sac, and a feather are required.
Required Materials to make Paper
To answer the question “how to make a paper in Minecraft?” you need to collect three sugarcane. These items can be found beside bodies of water and resemble a cluster of tall bamboo or reeds. Each individual unit of sugarcane can be placed on a block directly beside the water to grow more.
You can get these items by the same method you use to get wood, which is punching at them.
How to make paper in Minecraft?
Now let’s see how to make a paper in Minecraft. Before anything, you should prepare a crafting table for yourself (if you already have a crafting table, just bypass this section). Follow these steps;
- Crafting the table is the most critical element you need in Minecraft. Without no doubt, without it, you can’t create any tools or items needed for elaborate builds or survival. To create a crafting table, you have found a tree to gather some wood.
- You can make four wood planks with one wood, which is enough. To punch a tree, you can simply press and hold the left mouse button (if you are using a PC), press the Left Bumper button (if you are using an Xbox), or tap on the trunk with your finger (if you are a PE user).
- Now, you need to open your inventory. You can do this by pressing the E key (on your PC), the X button (on your Xbox), or the […] icon (on PE). As you can see, there is a set of four empty boxes, which are arranged into a single box formation with an arrow pointing towards a single open box. In fact, this is your initial Crafting Grid, where you can make various things.
Now you have made a part of crafting Minecraft paper. To go to the next part, read the following steps;
- First, find some sugarcane on the game. You can find these plants almost anywhere, even near your starting area.
- Now gather three sugarcanes by punching at them.
- Once you have gathered enough sugarcane, open your craft table by facing the table and right-clicking or pressing the “X” button.
- Finally, just place 3 Sugarcanes in a row. As a result, you will get three pieces of paper from the slot next to the grid.
Thank you for reading this post. Paper is an essential item when playing Minecraft since you need to have some of them if you decide to make new things. If you have any problem with crafting paper in Minecraft, you can ask your questions from the support team.