Almost all social media users agree that TikTok is one of the most popular platforms, due to its unique features, such as short videos, amusing filters or effects, and challenges. While this app enables you to use both the front and back camera to take videos, using the front camera is a bit tricky as it doesn’t provide a flashlight to use in low light. By the way, you might see some TikTokers posting lit videos in low light with darkness in the background. And this time, we write the below text to help both Android and iOS users find out how to use the front tiktok flash.
Is There a Front Camera Flash Feature for TikTok?
Before I want to talk about the trick of using the Front TikTok camera and taking a lit video with a dark background, it should be stated that unfortunately, TikTok does not offer any front flashlight feature, neither for you nor anyone else. But if you read until the end of this text, you will find a little front flash hack, which you can use to get more light to your videos or pictures taken with the front camera.
How to get front tiktok flash for iPhone?
No matter, you are an iOS or Android user, you can use some simple tricks, like filming outside the TikTok app, purchasing a cheap lighting setup like a ring light, and even filming in an area with more natural light.
But if you are an iPhone user and like to use the front TikTok flash, you should learn how to turn on “Classic Invert” and use reverses the colors of the display feature, which I will explain completely in the below steps:
- Go to your Settings and choose Accessibility.
- Click on the Display & Text Size option.
- Go down and find Classic Invert, then move its toggle to the right.
- Now, you should set your phone’s screen brightness to a maximum level.
- Then, open the TikTok app on your iPhone.
- Choose the “+” icon and start taking videos, which might cause you to face an unusual color and display as a part of the process.
- Select the front camera to record your video.
- After that, go back to Settings, and do the same steps to disable the Classic Invert option.
- Now, find the taken TikTok video and preview it to check if your video is bright like when you took it with a flash.
How to get front tiktok flash for Android?
The basics of the story is the same for Android users, as they should tweak their phone’s display settings to use a color inversion. But if you want to know the exact steps of how to do the front flash on TikTok with your Android phone, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Open your phone and go to Settings.
- Go down and find Accessibility from the menu.
- Again go down this menu to find the Color inversion option.
- Enable this option by toggling it to the right.
- Increase your phone’s screen brightness to the maximum.
- Now, open the TikTok app, choose the “+” option, and start recording a video.
- After recording, go back to Settings and follow the above steps to disable Color inversion.
- Now, if you review the last TikTok video, it would seem like you shot it with a front flash.
- The TikTok Flash Challenge
Like all other TikTok hashtags, you can find various related videos to the TikTok flash challenge if you search different hashtags, like #flashchallenge, #flashchallenge🔥🔥, and even #flashchallengue and people who take a video with strange content to gain more likes and follows.
In the above text, you read that there is no default flash to illuminate the object in low light using the TikTok front camera. But the same as always there are some tricks to help you get what you want, like enabling classic invert or color inversion settings. There, you can read about all details of this process on both Android and iOS phones, but if you still have any not answered questions, please share them in the comments and we will find the best answer for you.