Everybody wants to have their TikTok videos liked. Otherwise, why would you post something? It can be frustrating when you create the most amazing TikTok video, only to have nobody watch or like it.
You may be tempted to throw in the towel, or you may want to think about the possibility to buy cheap TikTok likes. Before you go ahead and spend your hard-earned money, here is what you need to know about buying hearts on TikTok.
Real likes: How are they attracted?
Organic or real likes on TikTok show that viewers have enjoyed your content. Seeing other people like a video will also encourage others to spend their valuable free time watching it.
TikTok is now watched more often than YouTube, so capitalizing on these social media accounts is more important than ever.
- Follower Count
Unfortunately, gaining likes naturally is a hard and complicated process. To begin with, you need a large following so that your video is watched by as many people as possible.
Furthermore, beware of fake accounts that follow you, as this could negatively affect your TikTok account. If your follower count skyrockets, the platform will look into it for any signs of abuse or unwanted activity.
Don’t worry too much about competing with influencer marketing. Even small, real accounts can grow if they are genuine accounts. Focus on the engagement rate to see how much your current audience enjoys your videos.
- Quality Content
Beyond that, you can’t just upload any old video. Instead, you need to curate your content. High-quality videos are paramount as nobody wants to watch a dimly-lit, fuzzy video.
Videos that are engaging will result in more comments. Then, other users will take note, watch your videos, and hopefully add more comments.
- Timing of Posts
When you post is also an important factor for gaining likes on TikTok. If you post in the middle of the night, by the time most people log in to TikTok, there will be newer videos waiting to be watched.
Finally, organic likes often come about when users are looking for specific hashtags. There is a sweet spot with hashtags; you don’t want something too broad but you also don’t want it to be so specific that nobody is searching for it.
Fake Likes: What are they and why they don’t work
The alternative to generating organic hearts on TikTok is purchasing fake likes. However, when something seems too easy to be true, it often is.
Fake likes are often sold by unreliable companies that are just looking to make easy money. They advertise likes that are extremely low-cost, and if you are just starting out on TikTok, you may be lured in as you won’t have a lot of capital to spend.
Before you jump on this fad of purchasing fake likes, know that they can actually do more harm than good.
Here’s what happens if you choose to buy fake likes
- TikTok wants the experience to be authentic. When they realize you are using fake likes or fake followers, the TikTok algorithm might shut down your account.
- The app knows what likes are organic and what are fake. Fake hearts means TikTok won’t share your videos, which means your traffic will decrease.
- If your loyal TikTok followers find out you are using fake likes, they will stop trusting you. There are too many other accounts to risk people unfollowing you.
Is it true that you can’t buy real likes?
So, generating organic likes takes a lot of time and effort. Purchasing fake hearts can make you lose followers and even lose your account. What option are you left with?
The best option is to purchase real likes. These real hearts come from reputable companies that are knowledgeable about TikTok. They want your repeat business, so they follow all the rules to ensure you have a productive account.
Even better news is that while they aren’t as cheap as fake likes, they are still affordable. You can remain within your marketing budget and see instant results.
To save money, look for likes packages that have the right reach and the right social media marketing approach. TikTok fame won’t come overnight but with the right TikTok profile, it may be just on the horizon.
How to buy TikTok likes safely?
Before you purchase TikTok likes, there are some simple steps to follow.
- Read testimonials – Online reviews have taken over simple word of mouth. Check reviews on sales companies and do a little digging to see what other experiences people have had.
- Check website – The website you purchase likes from should seem legit. There should be a clear logo, a way to contact the company, and honest reviews.
- See payment options – If a company just wants to make money quickly, it will have gimmicky pricing. Check to see if there are multiple payment options and bundle pricing that shows they want repeat customers.
- Check for customer support – The best sites will have a Contact page and clear information. There needs to be a way to contact the company if there are issues.
- Read the refund policy – See if there is a way to get your money back if you aren’t satisfied. Companies that offer return policies do so because they believe in their product.
Can you buy TikTok followers?
Just like you can purchase more TikTok likes, both real and fake, you can also purchase TikTok followers. The advice around this is the same as purchasing likes, however.
Buying TikTok followers will cause alarm bells to ring for the TikTok company and they will look into your account. If you buy followers, know that your page may be suspended, which can have dire consequences.
Purchased followers may seem like a simple way to go but building TikTok followers organically is the much better route, even though it takes a lot more effort. Real followers are better at liking and sharing your videos because they are your target audience.
Real users who share videos with people who have the same interests will want to view your page over and over again.
Organic growth on your page is hard work but the more you keep at it, the easier it will be.
If you keep up to date on TikTok trends, grow an engaged audience, and learn more about the social media platform, real people will want to view your TikTok page.
You can definitely purchase followers and TikTok likes but be sure they are real and not fake. Research the company, look for TikTok packages that make sense for your business, and soon you will find a larger audience.