As we were a schoolchild, there were many teachers, experts, and professionals in a specific field who were tutored to teach us. But would you like a have a teacher multi-expert with no temporal or geographical limitation? Try YouTube!!!
Two groups of people live on the YouTube platform; the content providers are looking for a larger audience in size for their channels, and the viewers are trying to find the correct answers to their questions. In this brief tutorial, you will learn how to see your subscribers on YouTube, especially with your smartphone and desktop device.
How to see subscribers on YouTube on the website?
Some people don’t feel comfortable with the YouTube app, so they prefer monitoring their channel via a web browser. To get the needed instruction on how to see who your subscribers are on YouTube by the website version, follow these steps;
- Open one of your web browsers and navigate to “youtube.com” by typing in the address bar. Log into your YouTube account if necessary.
- Next, click on your profile photo in the top-right corner of your screen. Then, select the “YouTube Studio” option.
- As you can see, there is a count of how many subscribers you have under the “Channel analytics” heading.
- You can scroll down to the “Recent Subscribers” box and choose the “See All” option. As a result, a pop-up will appear with all of your subscribers’ IDs. You can sort the subscribers’ list by the date they subscribed, how many subscribers they have, and even more.
How to see subscribers on YouTube on mobile?
On the other hand, there are some video producers thinking viewing a social media platform with the web version is old-fashioned, so they check the channel with the mobile application. How to see my subscribers on YouTube with my smartphone? Just follow these steps;
- There is a little difference between the web version and the mobile application of YouTube, in which you only can see the number of subscribers your channel has on the app, not “who they are person by person.” To run the process, open the YouTube app, click on your profile icon in the top-right corner of your screen, and choose “Your Channel.”
- After entering your YouTube channel, you can view the count of your subscribers next to your user icon and beneath your name.
How to See How Many Subscribers You Have on YouTube?
Most of us love to have a crowd atmosphere on our pages, so the YouTube channel owners do. Simple data such as the count of available subscribers can be fetched easily by any method, and to speak in detail, it depends on the type of question you are asking.
If you are wondering how to see my subscribers on YouTube (or any other people), you only need to turn on your phone, click on your application or use Chrome or Firefox to get the info in less than a minute. However, if you ask how to see “who” subscribed to you on YouTube, you can only use the web-based YouTube platform.
Thank you for your careful reading. Making new subscribers to your channel can be considered a gift for those trying always to serve their audience with high-quality content. How to see your subscribers on YouTube? You can use both your application and the web browser to get information about the number of people following your content on YouTube. However, if you think recognizing the ID of the people subscribing to you is important, you can only get to know it by web mode.