As the healthcare field grows in complexity and the human population faces new diseases, jobs available in medical records are getting more plentiful. When we talk about the central healthcare system, people usually think of doctors and certified nurses who will care about their medication. Still, none of these tools and expertise can function efficiently without an accurate medical recording.
Are you interested in medical recording jobs? Are you vigorous enough to face its challenges? In this post, you are going to get answers to these items;
- What types of medical records jobs are available?
- Requirements for participating in medical records jobs
- Best medical records technicians jobs
- Best medical records remote jobs
- Medical records jobs near me
What Jobs Are Available in Medical Records?
The healthcare ecosystem is like an oak tree, where the medical staff functions like small cells. Since a malignant vascular disease can cease almost any essential activity in your body, an unmanaged medical recording can put the doctors and clinical practitioners in a tough dilemma, not having enough evidence and criteria to start a diagnosis.
Therefore, a person in the world of medical records jobs needs to be punctual, careful, and accountable about the issues running around the patients. This is also true for medical records remote jobs since working as a part-time or remote employee will not fade your responsibilities and occupational obligations.
Here, we have a list of available medical recording jobs, with their related annual salary and common requirements for you;
- Medical records coordinator, $45,000 – $52,300 per year
- Medical records administrative specialist, $44,800 – $61,000 per year
- Medical records director, $48,500 – $101,300 per year
- Medical transcription editor, $51,200 – $97,400 per year
- Vital records reporter, $49,700 – $66,300 per year
- SIU investigator, $43,900 – $53,200 per year
- COVID-19 vaccine reviewer/Data Entry, $62,300 – $118,600 per year
- Medical records assistant, $52,800 – $103,500 per year
- Patient appointment services specialist, $61,500 – $112,800 per year
- Medical records technician, $53,900 – $76,200 per year
- Drug safety specialist, $58,300 – 92,500 per year
Where to find medical records jobs?
There are lots of clinics and hospitals waiting to visit their dream employee, so you can apply for medical records jobs if you have the required certificate and paperwork. As you know, a person seeking medical records technicians jobs has to get a certificate in medical terminology, anatomy and physiology, communication, health data requirements, hospital coding system, and related clinical procedures, with a minimum college associate’s degree and postsecondary certificate.
If you think finding a job in local healthcare bases is much harder than it seems, you can lie on your sofa, open your web browser and scan the available medical records jobs on the platforms such as “Indeed” and “LinkedIn.”
Are there remote medical records jobs available?
For those guys who prefer not to participate in crowded occupational contexts physically, remote medical records jobs can be a nice opportunity to mine money in your house. The United States needs to hire more than 30,000 medical records remote jobs, with an average salary of $46,400 up to more than $60,000 a year.
Remote medical records jobs include working from home as medical records clerks or medical records specialists. Suppose you have decided to work as a medical records clerk. In that case, you are responsible for gathering patient gross health information and demographic data, following hospital standards, and sending patient charts to medical practitioners. As a medical records specialist, you are tasked to perform practical and clinical procedures depending on your area of specialization. For most remote medical records jobs, a degree of associates is required.
Best medical records jobs near me
Believe me or not, finding a favorite job in the present era is much easier than when John D. Rockefeller was living. In the world of electromagnetic waves, all you need to do is appoint job researching websites, make an account for yourself, enter your skills and abilities, and wait for the server to present a list of available job positions for you.
For example, there is a recommended collection of remote medical records jobs, summarized from the websites explained earlier;
- Medical records technician (coder)
- U.S. Army medical command, Fort Riley, KS
- $49,600 to $64,400 a year
- This job position requires a Local Background investigation, a qualified typist, and a coder.
- Credentialing Project Coordinator
- Baptist Health South Florida, remote in Florida
- $20 to $25 per hour
- This is one of the great medical records remote jobs you can find. Your role is to support the technical aspects and enhancements of the credentialing process for applicants, Medical Staff, and Allied Health Professionals members. You can be hired with the minimum degree of High School, Cert, and GED.
- HIM MRN/ePI Technician (medical records jobs)
- Sarasota Memorial Health Care System, Sarasota, FL 34239
- No mentioned salary range
- You are responsible for the daily review and analysis of patient demographic data, as well as managing facility systems to ensure that information exchanged between Sarasota Memorial Health Care System and designated Practice Management facilities is accurate.
- Patient Appointment Services Specialist
- Mayo Clinic, Glendale, AZ 85308
- $20 to $29 per hour
- As a nice candidate for the medical records remote jobs, you are going to be trained to respond to and interact with a variety of individuals, including patients, customers, and referring physicians. You need to be flexible enough, which may include cross-coverage and travel depending on location.
- Medical records technician
- U.S. veterans’ health administration, temporally remote in Albuquerque, NM
- $51,500 to $67,000+ per year
- In this job, you are missioned to provide advisory and technical service to administrative and medical staff, assembling and disseminating data collected within the Tumor Registry database, and serve as subject matter expert on cancer program issues.
- Medical Billing Associate (remote medical records jobs)
- LifePoint Health- Health Support Center, Denver, CO
- $18 – $20 an hour
- As a member of medical records remote jobs, a medical billing associate must spend most of their time ensuring that the overall account is fully supported from a Full Cycle Billing perspective and account procedures/processes are performed and maintained. To get this job position, you need 1-2 Years of Medical Accounts Receivable Experience, ICD10 and CPT Knowledge, and a minimum education level of high school degree.
- Patient Appt Svcs Specialist
- Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale, AZ 85259
- $19.65 per hour
- In this job position, you are tasked to independently create and schedule appointments within the electronic medical record for a complex, multispecialty medical practice. You will be asked for a high school diploma/GED and a minimum of two years of customer service experience.
- Electronic Medical Records Assembly (medical records jobs opportunities)
- Databank IMX, Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006
- Estimated annual salary of $26,400 to $33,500
- This is a remote, work-from-home opportunity, with a one-to-one training process and equipment provided. To be successful in this job position, you must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Medical records technician IV
- The University of Chicago Medicine, Chicago, IL 60637
- Full-time with night shift
- No mentioned salary range
- One of the greatest medical records technicians jobs, with assistance to the physicians and medical center in the record completion processes to ensure compliance with licensing, regulatory and accrediting agencies.
- COVID-19 vaccine reviewer
- California state university, San Marcos, CA 92096
- $37,400 to $41,100 per year
- One of the best medical records jobs on the websites. Reappointment to this position is dependent upon the individual’s performance as well as administrative and budgetary considerations. This job offers 14 paid holidays each year. You can also benefit from its disability insurance, retirement (CalPERS), tuition waiver, vacation, and sick leave.
- Medical records administrative specialist
- U.S. justice, Bureau of federal prisons, Rochester, MN
- $49,500 to $71,000+ per year
- As a member in the field of medical records technicians jobs, you are responsible for analyzing, managing, and advising on the use and proper maintenance of medical records documents to meet statutory and regulatory requirements. You may also participate as a contracting officer technical representative to ensure satisfactory quality in supplies and services by the government.
- Medical records manager
- The Ohio state university, Columbus, OH 43201
- $46,100 to more than $78,000 annually
- Here, you are going to manage the daily operations of the Medical Records Department and electronic health records, as well as provide patient information management in a manner that ensures efficiency, accuracy, privacy, and security. You need a minimum education level of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Records specialist (medical records remote jobs)
- Lyra Health, Burlingame, CA 94010
- Between $88,800 to $112,000 of estimated salary
- In this role, you are going to be a critical team member in Lyra’s growing legal team to support internal stakeholders in fulfilling Lyra’s mission to bring mental and emotional health solutions to large employers across the country.
- Associate Analyst Clinical Applications Orders
- SCL Health Corporate, Broomfield, CO 80021
- $25 – $46 an hour
- As a Remote Associate Application Analyst, you need to be an expert in analyzing and documenting user requirements, procedures, and problems, developing system design procedures, and modifying the system to serve new purposes or improve workflow.
- Medical records assistant
- Commonwealth of PA, Blair County, PA
- $36,300 to more than $54,000 per year
- As one of the medical records jobs, you are hired to provide support to the Medical Records Director, as well as handle and protect sensitive, legally-privileged, and confidential data and information. Work hours are 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday – Friday, with a 30-minute lunchtime.
You can also get additional information about medical records technicians jobs from the following websites list;
National healthcare systems are classified into “high turnover ecosystems,” so they have a high demand for new staff and employees each year. Applying for medical records jobs can be a great offer if you have enough experience and an education degree in medical issues. How to find medical records jobs near me? Many websites, including Indeed and LinkedIn, can help you with your purpose.