The question that some Internet and network users ask is how to create a WhatsApp group link. In general, the WhatsApp application is not designed as an advertising environment. Therefore, the ability to invite others to the WhatsApp group has limitations. You can only invite contacts who are saved in your mobile phone directory to your group. Therefore, adding new members to your group by sharing a group link can be an effective way to increase your WhatsApp group audiences.
In this article, we will explain to you how you can create a WhatsApp group link on Android phones, iPhones, and PCs.
Important tips about WhatsApp group link building
Before we get into the topic of how to create a WhatsApp group link, it is good to mention some important tips about the topic:
- To create a WhatsApp group link, you must be the group administrator. But if the group admin creates a link and shares it with others, other members of the group can develop and publish the link.
- The WhatsApp group link is not permanent, meaning the group administrator can change it at any time. When a link is reset, the old one is automatically disabled.
- WhatsApp group link can be shared inside or outside the WhatsApp environment and attract new audiences.
- It is worth mentioning that anyone who tap on your link will enter your group without the need for approval. So with this method, unknown people can also enter your group.
- Newcomers to the group will not be able to see messages and conversations already in the group.
- You should not inadvertently add anyone to the group. Forcing people to join a group is against WhatsApp rules.
- Think of the WhatsApp group as an interactive tool, not an advertising tool. This approach can change the methods you use in action.
How To Create a WhatsApp Group Link on Android
To create a WhatsApp group link, you must follow these steps:
- Open the group for which you want to create a link. As mentioned earlier, you must be the group administrator.
- Tap on the group name (top of the page) to enter the group information page.
- There are different options on this page. You must tap on the “Invite via link” option.
- Now you have a few paths ahead. If you want to publish the group link in the WhatsApp environment, you must tap on the “Send link via WhatsApp” option, and if you want to publish it in another application environment, you must tap on the “Copy link” option. This way you can copy the link and paste it into another environment. You can also tap on “Share Link” and select the application in which you want the group link to be published.
In the fourth step, you can even create a QR code for your group link. The option to reset the link is also available, and you can reset the previous link if you want.
How To Create a WhatsApp Group Link on iPone
Of course, the steps for the iPhone are more or less similar to Android. These steps include:
- Open the WhatsApp group that you are the admin of and you want to publish the group link.
- Tap on the group name at the top of the page and enter the group information section
- On this page, different options are in front of you. You must tap on “Invite to group via link”.
- Like Android phones, at this step, you can choose different routes. You can choose to publish the WhatsApp group link in the WhatsApp environment, or copy the link in another application, share the link, create a QR code for it or delete the link.
How To Create a WhatsApp Group Link on PC
To create a WhatsApp group link on PC, you must go through the following steps:
- First you need to activate the web version of WhatsApp on your laptop or PC
- Open the WhatsApp group on the monitor screen (by Internet browser)
- Click on the group name at the top of the page
- The group information page will be displayed to you, click on “Invite to group via link”. In this section, like Android and iPhone phones, you are dealing with several options. You can share the link, publish it within WhatsApp, copy it to another app, or finally reset it.
Note that WhatsApp is an interactive application and is not designed for mass advertising. If you add people who do not want to join your group in any way or send them messages that they do not like, your WhatsApp account may be banned.
So when planning to increase the number of group members, you should be careful not to violate WhatsApp rules. You need to try to attract more people to your group through interactive methods such as content marketing.
If you want to expand your activities in WhatsApp groups, we recommend that you read other articles related to this topic on our website. We have prepared some very valuable tips to share with you. Follow us!