Facebook, the world’s first and largest social network with many users, also offers features. You may be wondering how to find out who viewed my video on Facebook. Or who has seen my profile? There are different ways to do this.
Who viewed my Facebook video
Is there a way to find out who has seen our video or profile on Facebook in general? Or is there a formal way to do this? We have to say that due to the policies in this social network, the story is a little different and you can not easily understand this.
Note that in both Android and iOS operating systems, by updating the Facebook application, you can find out who has seen your profile.
How it works on iOS
- First, you need to open the Facebook application on your phone
- Select the menu price
- Scroll down to access the Settings and Privacy option
- In this section, you will see a new option called privacy shortcuts
- Then select who viewed my Facebook to find out who has seen your Facebook profile.
How to work in Android
You can also do this easily on the Android operating system. Of course, we remind you that you must have the latest version of the Facebook Android application installed on your phone.
- In the Facebook application, first, enter the menu
- Select the privacy shortcuts option
- Select the show more privacy settings option and then select who viewed my Facebook.
Chrome plugins to find out who has seen my Facebook profile
Chrome flatbook plugin can help you with this. Of course, this plugin is only available for Chrome and is activated as follows.
- First, log in to Chrome extensions webstore and install Flatbook.
- Then select the Add to Chrome option and wait for it to install.
- Then log in to your Facebook account
- Click on the flatbook icon in the browser at the top right.
- Click Profile Visitors in the Options section.
- In this case, the list of 20 people who have visited your Facebook profile the most will be displayed.
Who viewed my Facebook video?
There is generally no exact way to find out who has seen my Facebook video. Unlike Instagram, where the visitor of the videos is also known exactly, but this is not available on Facebook.
There is only one way and that is to post live video on Facebook. Once you have submitted the video, you can find out who has seen the live video. Visitors and the number of visits in this mode will be shown to you.
Can you tell how many times a video has been viewed on Facebook?
Unfortunately, this option is not currently available on Android phones, but it can be seen through computers, laptops and iOS phones as follows.
On iOS phones
In the Facebook application for iPhones or iPads, you can easily see the number of views below the video after the video is released.
On PCs and laptops
If you use a computer and laptop to see the number of video views on Facebook, you can see the number after sharing the post below the video. Of course, this method is easier and more accurate on the phone.
You can also use the analytics data of each video in the desktop version of the Facebook application to see the number of views of each video separately.?
In general, Facebook is more open than Twitter in terms of access and security, and more closed than Instagram, and offers a series of more options to Twitter than Twitter. Especially in the section on who has seen the video or profile on Facebook. If you have a question about this, you can express it in the comments section of this article.