Discord is a beautiful platform where you can connect to your friends and squad around the world and make an environment to have a virtual gathering via audio calls, texts, or video calls. But in some cases, you lost access to your Discord account for no reason. Why is this happening? In this post, you will receive the main answers of “Discord account disabled,” and I will show you what a disabled discord account looks like, how to delete a disabled discord account, or otherwise, how to restore a disabled discord account on your console.
What is the difference between a Discord deleted account and a disabled account?
Let’s see what exactly deleting a Discord account means; always keep in mind that if you delete a Discord account on your console, you will lose it forever, and you cannot revert the option or recover it again. On the other hand, there is another chance to get back your disabled Discord account, and you can restore it quickly. Note that if you disable your discord account, you only will no longer get notifications from it.
You may ask, “what does a disabled Discord account look like?” In general, a disabled Discord account is displayed as a regular account, but it never becomes online until it becomes restored. On the other hand, a deleted account is easy to recognize, and the server shows that the user has deleted his account.
If you decide to send a message to a Discord account disabled, then it will be sent from you, but a Discord user with a disabled account will never get the message.
You may interested in “How to make a discord poll?”.
How to restore a disabled Discord account?
As you get the general information about the Discord account disabled, now let’s see why is my discord account disabled and how I can restore it perfectly. Time here is not an issue, and you always have your opportunity to restore your Discord account disabled on your console.
In order to restore your Discord account disabled, you need to:
- Go to your desktop or laptop
- Open your Discord application
- Type in your credentials and log into the console. Discord will show that your discord account is disabled and inactive.
- Click on the “Restore account” on the screen.
- Follow the steps of restoring a disabled Discord account prompted by Discord.
- Finally, you will get access to your account again.
Submit an Appeal to undisable your account
To send a Discord account disabled appeal to Discord servers, follow these steps:
- Firstly, open your desktop and go to https://dis.gd/contact.
- Now, choose the “Trust & Safety” option for the “What can we help you with?” section.
- You need to type in your email address and after that, choose the “Appeals, age update, other questions” option for “How can we help?”.
- Next, select the “Appeal an action was taken on my account or bot” option. After choosing it, click on the “An action taken on my account” option.
- There are some checkboxes indicating that “You are not too young” and “You have read the Terms of Service & community guidelines.” Confirm them to continue the process.
- Finally, enter the subject and description and wait for the response from Discord.
Note that you have to enter the same email address in the discord account disabled appeal that you used the first time for your Discord account while registering. Furthermore, know that your Discord account will be disabled only for 15 days, and after the deadline, your discord account disabled will be deleted automatically.
How to Recover Disabled Discord Account that You Disabled
There are many reasons why you have your Discord account disabled, including:
- Typing your password wrong many times
- Posting items with the subject of harassment, bullying, defaming or ridiculing another Discord user.
- Uploading content that contains viruses, malware, or trojan horses in it.
- Trying to obtain passwords or log-in info from other Discord members.
- Sharing cheating software with other users.
In some cases, none of these hypotheses is accurate, and “you” have chosen to disable your account. If you accidentally disabled your account and now you are sorry for that, you can reactivate your disabled Discord account by following these steps:
- First, open your device and go to Discord
- Type in your credentials and log into the console. Discord will display that your discord account is disabled and inactive.
- Now, click on the “Restore account” on your screen.
- Follow all the steps that Discord walks you through the process.
- Finally, you will get access to your account one more time.
Thank you for reading this post. If you have your Discord account disabled, just follow the instructions explained above to recover your disabled Discord account. Note that A user’s own choice does not only disable discord accounts, but they can also happen due to some other reasons. If you violate the rules, community guidelines, or terms and conditions of Discord, you have the potential to have your Discord account disabled.
How to delete a disabled discord account? That is so easy. If your account is already disabled, you don’t need to do anything; because the servers will delete the account itself after 15 days. However, suppose you decide to delete your “active” Discord account. In that case, you need to open the Discord application on your desktop or mobile device. Then, click on your profile icon at the bottom right of the screen, click on the “My Account” option on the User Settings page, and finally, you will have the option to “Disable Account” or “Delete Account.” To get more information, you can visit Discord’s official website.