Facebook is now is the biggest social media with more than 2 billion active users monthly. There are many tricks about using Facebook such as how to look up facebook by phone number. As a Facebook user, you may want to share your id with a developer or game owner but you are struggling to find it.
If you do not know what is facebook url, I have to mention that Facebook username and user id are parts of Facebook public profile and anyone can see that from your URL. Though at first, once you are opening an account Facebook would set that for you based on your name (if available). You can change that later if you want to have a custom Facebook username and link (URL). Continue reading and learn more about facebook id lookup, how to find facebook account by username, facebook email lookup, what is a facebook url, how to find facebook url, and how to find facebook handle.
What is my Facebook username?
Before explaining how do u change your name on facebook, and how to find facebook account by username you have to know that a Facebook username and user ID are parts of your public profile, which can help your friends, find you on Facebook. Like all other important questions like how to find my facebook email, or how to change your name on fb, many users like to know what is their facebook username?
A Facebook username can include your name and surname, or you can create your own username or choose a username that Facebook suggests.
Your Facebook username is not the same as your Facebook display name, which is the name that appears on your posts and when you’re tagged. It is your username that appears in the Facebook URL of your profile; that’s why it is an important part of each profile. Here in this guide, you’ll get to know how to find your Facebook user ID and username easily, or you can check out the Facebook like service.
How do I find my Facebook usernames?
As I mentioned above there are many tricks about Facebook like how to find my facebook email. Previously, I have explained what is my facebook username. Now, I want to tell you one of the most important challenges is when you need your Facebook user ID to share on any website or groups or even you may want to give it to your friends. Though, Facebook now is like a very complicated software in which you hardly find what you are looking for.
If you are looking for your Facebook username and Facebook URL you can read this section but if you are looking for your Facebook ID of any specific websites or apps you should go to the next section in this blog.
In the next sections, you can find out about how to change or create a Facebook username and how to find facebook id.
To find your Facebook username:
- Login to your Facebook account
- From Home, Click on the triangular icon on the main menu
- Select Setting & Privacy
- Select Setting
- From the left menu click on the GENERAL
- Click on the USERNAME
This is your Facebook profile username which is available for public and they can see it from your Facebook link (in the browser) also.
Now that you know how to find my facebook username, I have to state that you can change the Facebook username just by typing in any username you want and customize your Facebook public link (Facebook URL).
How to create a Facebook username?
- Go to your Facebook profile
- From the left menu click on the GENERAL
- Click on the USERNAME
- Type in the username you want and see if it is available
- If it is available, click on SAVE and exit
Now you can see the new Facebook username in your Facebook profile link in your browsers. If you want to share it with anyone you can simply put your username after facebook.com (For example https://facebook.com/username). As a Facebook user, it will be very useful for you to learn how hackers hack into a Facebook account in order to keep your account safer.
How to do a Facebook search account by name?
If you do not know how to find facebook username, you can learn how to make a facebook search account by name. Searching for people is one of the most obvious uses of Facebook search. Just type the name of the person you want to find, and you search among the results. As it might be hard to find the exact person on the first try, Facebook enables you to use other criteria like the city.
Also, I suggest you to continue reading and learn more about others ways how to find a facebook username.
How to find my facebook account by my name?
Previously, I generally talked about how to find my facebook username. But sometimes the answer to what is my facebook username is not so simple because you might have forgotten the phone number or email address, you used while creating your account with Facebook. Here, I want to show you a trick that you can use when you want to know how to find my facebook account by my name.
- Login into another Facebook account like one of your friends.
- Search your name on the top search bar.
- As you are friends with this account, you should see your username at the top of the searched list.
- Use the username on top of the address bar after “https://facebook.com/username” to login into Facebook.
How to find Facebook account by phone number?
When you are here, it means you want to learn more about how to find facebook handle. For example, how to find facebook id, how to find facebook username, how to make facebook search account by name, and so on. In this paragraph, I want to tell you how to find facebook account by phone number.
- Go to the Facebook site and log in.
- Tap on the search bar above the screen.
- Add the phone number of the account you’re searching for and hit return. (it is better to include the area code and increase your chance of success.)
What Is The Facebook User ID?
Previously, I talked about how to find my facebook account by my name. Now, let’s see what is facebook use id and how to find facebook id. facebook id lookup is an important subject among Facebook users, which will help you how to find someone’s facebook id. Before anything, let’s find out what a Facebook ID or FB user ID is. If I want to explain simply, I have to mention that it is a unique identifier connected to a Facebook profile, Facebook Group or Facebook Page. Whenever you choose to make a new Facebook Profile, Page, or Group, the Facebook system creates a Facebook ID automatically. If you do not know how to find your Facebook ID, or how to find someone’s facebook id, continue reading. The next paragraph will help you to look up facebook by phone number.
How To Find Facebook User ID On Facebook?
In this paragraph, I want to show you how to find someone’s facebook id. Be careful that you need to use a computer and web browser to find someone’s Facebook ID.
- First, search Facebook Address on any browser you would like.
- Now, you have to type your username and password above the page at the right corner and click to sign in.
- Find that specific person’s profile by typing his name in the search box or choosing his name from your Friends list.
- When you open his profile, you will see gray areas to the left and right of the profile. Right-click on this area, and you will see a brief menu. (Instead of right-clicking, you can press Ctrl on the keyboard as you left-click)
- Now, you have to look for an option like Click View page source, “View source” or “Page Source”, when you find this option, just click on it.
- Here, you have to press Ctrl+F if you are using Windows or ⌘ Command+F if you are using macOS. Then, you will see a search box.
- Type profile_id in that box and press ↵ Enter if your system is Windows. And if you are using macOS, choose ⏎ the Return key.
- Finally, you can see the person’s user ID to the right of “profile_id.”
Can’t Find The Facebook User ID
If you want to find someone’s facebook id, but the previous method is hard for you. There is another way, which you can use some online Facebook ID finders. There are many online sources that you can use for the second method. Just, there is a point that happens rarely and some people could not find the user ID through these online finders. So the first way might be a little hard, but be sure you can find the Facebook user ID in this way.
How To Check If You Found The Correct Facebook ID?
Previously, you read about how to find facebook username, and how to find facebook username. For example, you have learned how to find facebook accounts by username. Now, you might want to check if a facebook ID you found is valid or not.
One solution is to check ID after generating via Graph API.
Put the generated ID at the end of the URL and check the received response. For example, if the idea is “1303834107”, you have to check the http://graph.facebook.com/1303834107 address. And if you see an error in the response, it means it is not a valid ID.
How do I find my user ID for apps and games on Facebook?
Facebook user ID is different from Facebook’s username which is a bunch of numbers that are connected to your profile and does not necessarily identify you.
The function of a Facebook user ID is to:
- Allow others to see your profile and public information (your public information privacy can be controlled through your setting)
- Helps apps to connect to your profile and access your public information such as name. although, you should allow apps to connect to your Facebook before this stage, for example, if you log in Spotify through Facebook it means you have allowed Spotify to access your Facebook public info.
- User ID also can help developers to assess the issue if you face any issue with an app. For example, once you contact the developer of a game app, they might ask for your Facebook user ID which you can find in the following where to find it.
To find Facebook user ID:
- Click the triangular icon in the top right of your Facebook profile
- Select set as it is shown in the picture bellow
- Click on apps and websites on the left menu
- Find the app you want its connected Facebook user ID
- Click on view and edit
- Scroll down and you can see a bunch of numbers in a box which is your Facebook.
How to edit your name on facebook
Another important question for all Facebook users is how to edit your name on facebook. That is not complicated, too, and you can learn how to change your name on facebook profile by following some simple steps. Before I’ll go to explain how to edit your name on facebook, I want to remind you to read the Facebook naming policies, first.
How do you change your name on facebook profile on your desktop?
If you are using a computer or laptop, and want to know how to change your name on facebook profile, follow these steps:
- First, log in to Facebook.
- Find the “Account” tab on the menu bar at the top right of the screen and click on the downward caret.
- There will be a dropdown menu, and you have to choose “Settings & Privacy”.
- After that, again choose the “Settings” option, which will lead you to the “General Account Settings” page.
- Now, click on the first row titled “Name” and choose to edit.
- Type your name, and click to review the change.
- Here will be a pop-up box asking you how your name should be displayed on your profile. Choose your favorite option.
- Finally, enter your password and save this setting.
- At last, click on “Save Changes”, and complete the process.
Now that you know how to change your name on facebook profile, continue reading and learn how to do it if you are using a mobile device.
How do u change your name on facebook on your mobile device?
Previously, you learned how to find my facebook username, but if you wonder how to find facebook handle, do not miss this paragraph. For a better facebook handle, you have to know how to change your name on fb when you are using a mobile device. Follow these steps and learn how do u change your name on facebook.
- Just open your Facebook app.
- Choose the menu icon, which will be in different places when you use iOS or Android devices
- Go down and find “Settings & Privacy” and click on it.
- From the next box, choose “Settings.”
- Then you will see the “Settings & Privacy” page. Here, choose “Personal and Account Information.”
- Tap on the “Name” option.
- In the given text boxes, enter your name.
- Tap on “Review Change.”
- Choose your desired option for the question of how you want your name to be displayed on your profile.
- Save these changes by entering your password.
What is facebook url
Until here, you learned how do you change your name on facebook profile, but There is another popular subject among Facebook users, which is what’s my facebook url. Before explaining how to find a facebook url, let’s see what is a facebook url. A Facebook Page URL would be a part of any web address after the https://www.facebook.com/. So it might be different based on your page name. The point is that you can change your name but not change your Facebook URL. Continue reading to learn more about what’s my facebook url subject and how to find facebook url.
How do i find my facebook url
Now that you know what is a facebook url, let’s answer the question: how do i find my facebook url. Here are the steps that you have to follow and find your facebook URL, which is as simple as what you read about how do you change your name on facebook profile,
- Open Facebook.com and log into your account.
- Click your profile picture and open your Facebook profile.
- Now, copy the URL on top of your browser’s URL bar.
All in all
How to find my facebook username? How to find facebook account by username? Facebook is getting confusing and sometimes you might feel confused about facebook handle because of its different options like facebook email lookup. But I suggest you read the above instructions and learn about different tricks of how to find your Facebook username, such as how to find facebook account by phone number. Moreover, you can learn how to find Facebook ID for any specific apps, games, or websites. Also, I explained how to edit your name on facebook, how to find facebook url, and other points about what is a facebook url which will help you to find the answer of what’s my facebook url. All of them are important points when you want to look up facebook by phone number.