Many Netflix fans are wondering if they can stream it on different devices and apps. As a community-gathering platform, Discord is one of the candidates for streaming Netflix in its context.
But can you stream Netflix on Discord? In this text, I am here to show you how to stream Netflix on Discord on different devices (desktop and mobile) and also how to stream Netflix on Discord without a black screen.
Can you stream Netflix on Discord?
The answer is definitely yes. With streaming Netflix on Discord, you and your friend can enjoy and watch the common media if you are an ocean far from each other. Discord allows users to showcase their gaming skills or share what they are doing with their friends, and also it offers many more features.
In the following section, you will see how to stream Netflix on Discord with your device in your home.
Would you like to know about appearing offline on Discord?
How to stream Netflix on Discord mobile?
I have to declare that you cannot stream Netflix on Discord on an Android device is impossible. However, it doesn’t mean that you can never use Discord on your Android phone; you can always use your Discord app to make voice and video calls. The story is the same for iPhone or iPad users, and they are limited only to voice and video calls. But the good news is that they will have perfect quality sound and almost no lag.
How to stream Netflix on Discord desktop?
According to what we said above, you only can stream Netflix on Discord with your Windows (your desktop or laptop). To stream Netflix on Discord with your device, follow these steps;
- First, open your web browser on your desktop and navigate to the Netflix website.
- At the same time, open Discord and make sure it is connected to a server.
- Next, click on the “Add it” button and select the tab in your browser with an active streaming service. After selecting Netflix, click on “Add Game.”
- Now, click on the “screen” icon in the lower-left corner of the screen.
- In the “Screen Share” pop-up, choose the browser tab you want to stream.
- Adjust the streaming settings and click on the “Go Live” button to start streaming Netflix.
- Finally, go back to Netflix and share the content you want.
How to stream Netflix on Discord without a black screen?
Do you have streamed your Netflix content on Discord? Then you may have also experienced a black background on your screen. To see how to stream Netflix on Discord without a black screen, you can follow these steps;
- Before starting the process, make sure you have the latest Discord app on your computer.
- Turn off your hardware acceleration settings and also all unnecessary programs while streaming.
- Next, you need to clear the cache on the Discord app.
- If none of these methods solve your problem, you may need to reinstall your Discord.
Why can’t I stream Netflix on Discord?
In some cases, Discord users cannot use their Discord account to stream Netflix. The most common answer to the question “why can’t I stream Netflix on Discord?” is that Discord often needs administrative access to your computer. Note that if your computer drivers are not functioning, you are not allowed to use almost any feature of Discord on your device.
Thank you for reading this post. Can you stream Netflix on Discord? Yes and no. In general, there is no positive answer to the question “how to stream Netflix on Discord mobile.” Why is that? Because you are not able to stream Netflix on Discord with your Android device, Discord does not allow any iPhone user to stream or screen-share his/her gaming activities through the device. But that is not the end; you can enjoy Netflix on your Discord on your desktop or laptop with no problem.
If you need more information, you can visit Discord’s official website and ask your questions from the support team.