Today, over two billion bodies work with Facebook to communicate with their family, friends, and partners, share parts of their stories within photos and videos, do a Livestream, find good deals, and even make trades on it.
With all this information you share on the platform, there are different steps to preserve it by improving safety standards and supporting guidelines more rigidly than previously. Sadly, this has pointed to users’ lockout of their Facebook accounts and can not work or access their accounts.
In this text, I want to mention why Facebook can lock your account and limit your activity, how to avoid it and what to do when it happens?
Why do you face Facebook locked out account?
- When you log in with many different devices, it nods to Facebook that somebody might hack your account.
- Facebook may imagine that you have broken its rules.
- Sometimes a phishing message misleads you to a fake ‘Facebook’ website, and Facebook will lockout you as you log in.
- Someone described your account as bogus and asked for its dismissal, offensive, or spam. Facebook automatically signals your account in such situations while reviewing the stated content.
- When you violet the cycles of use and Community Standards by adopting a false name, uploading content that breaks these terms, representing anyone else, or regularly breaking the platform rules.
- Your account seems to profess a security warning, which can vary from usual unusual activity to advertising, unlawful content, attacking other users, offered contact, improper or spam promotion, and more.
- Following too many clubs. Facebook restricts users to a peak of 200 clubs, and if you go over, you might face a locked account.
- If you send many words on someone’s wall or club, it might recognize as spam, particularly if you make it in a short period.
- When you send many requests to your friends, especially more than the maximum limit of 5,000.
- In some situations, malware, which supports you to browse your computer, may indicate to Facebook that someone hacked your account or some unusual activity happened.
How to reach a locked Facebook account?
- You can also form and present an online form so that Facebook will review the matter. But, Facebook does not guarantee that you will take an immediate answer at a specific time, so you need to wait for a reply from them.
- In another case, you might forget your email address or password, and Facebook locks your account. Here, you can recover or reset your account based on the information you provided, like your email or phone number. If you like to set your account over, you need to reply to the security topic you selected when you generated your account.
- The next choice is to choose a trusted friend on Facebook and provide them with the proposed URL and recover a security code.
How to evade your Facebook account from becoming locked again?
We have seen some of the high-risk causes that might make your Facebook account locked. Also, it could occur without notification, and you can not control it. Here are a few points to consider and avoid becoming locked:
- Check the number of friend requests you want to send
- Read Facebook’s terms and understand the conditions well
- Check the number of posts you want to upload in a short period
- When you want to use Facebook for marketing, attach other social media programs link such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and others to your retailing approach, and create fan support on them
- Be careful about clicking on links that reach from emails that indicate to be from Facebook as they may mislead you to phishing sites
If you are a Facebook user, you need to know about Facebook lockout rules, how to avoid them, their reasons, and how to solve them when it happens. Here, we talked about all these points in detail.