One of Instagram’s most popular features is sharing photos and videos as stories for 24 hours, and the story submitter is able to view a list of all those who have seen his or her stories.
But sometimes, for various reasons, we do not want the person in question to notice us wandering in his stories, so even though Instagram itself does not provide us with such a feature, there are tricks that can be Using them made it easy. Also in our complete guide :”how to view private Instagram accounts” you can find out how to view private Instagram profiles and whether it is possible or not.
Best Instagram story viewer
This method is only possible for Android users. First, install the Instagram Story Viewer app which is the best Instagram story viewer, and log in to your Instagram account. Then enter the full name (ID) of the user whose story you want to see and search, and after finding that user, you have two options:
1. Save: Allows you to save the story as a video and view it.
2. Share: This option, while saving the story as a video, allows you to share it with others through apps like WhatsApp and..
Method 2: Chrome IG Plugin
Download the IG Story Viewer plugin for Chrome Browser (available for desktop only).
After installation and activation, you will see an eye mark next to the stories on the Instagram site, which allows you to view the stories anonymously.
This plugin has gained a lot of popularity, but due to not following the rules of Instagram, the removal order may be sent by Instagram to the creator of this plugin. So do not be surprised if this plugin is removed from your browser.
The other option is Hiddengram. It also helps you watch stories without being noticed.
Method 3: Online tools
There are many sites for secretly viewing Instagram stories and other services related to Instagram, the most popular of which include the following sites.
1. Storiesig: Go to storiesig.com, enter the username of the person, if the person has a story, you will be able to view or download the story. This site is one of the most famous online tools in this field.
2. Story Insta: Go to storyinsta.com, enter the desired username, if the account has a story, you can download it.
3. Story Downloader: A great tool for viewing Instagram Story Downloader is Instagram Story Downloader, which is completely free and works on all devices.
A great tool for viewing Instagram Story Downloader is Instagram Story Downloader, which is completely free and works on all devices. Here are websites that offer a similar feature:
- One of them is Ingramer that is very easy to use, and you do not have to download a third-party app. You simply type the username in the search bar and view or download their story. This web app offers a few more features.
- Another one is Instastories. You can view and save Stories by searching the usernames on this website.
Method 4: Watch it anonymously!
Find the story you want and open the story next to it, which will allow you to see the story anonymously!
While in the previous or next story, gently drag the page to the right / left, but do not drop the page and stay in the same story. By doing this, you can see part of the story of the person in question.
Method 5: Airplane Mode Trick View Instagram Stories Privately
This is the ultimate genius trick. To implement it, you need to first open your Instagram account and wait for a few minutes for all the Stories to be loaded. Then turn on your phone’s flight mode and browse Stories. This way, Instagram shows you the pre-loaded stories, and since you are disconnected from the internet, your account will not be shown on the Story’s viewed list. Additionally, if you prefer to add another level of security, exit the app and close it from the background applications while still disconnected from the internet.
Open Instagram and let the stories load or go to the person’s page. Disconnect your internet or WiFi and open the story. This is the simplest and oldest way to view a story secretly.
Note: This method may no longer work due to Instagram updates, so test it before using this method.
Method 6: See the story and block!
The last way (the best way) to see Instagram stories without understanding the person in question is to see the stories and block them. If you want to see a person’s story anonymously, you can view their story and immediately block them until their story expires! If you want to see the story of your friends or acquaintances secretly this way and you do not want to block them, you can create a new account or do it with another account.
Method 7: View Instagram Stories with Siri Shortcuts
If your device is running on IOS 13 or above, you can use the Shortcut app to view stories anonymously, among other things. To do that, open the app with Safari for viewing and downloading Instagram stories. Once you run this shortcut, you will be asked to enter the arbitrary account’s link or username. Then, it will search Instagram to give you a quick preview of all the available stories. You have the option to tap on the Share button to download the Story.
Method 8: Create a New Account (AKA. Finsta)
You can stay anonymous even with an Instagram account! To achieve this, you must create a fake account and do a few things.
- First, you want to make sure the username is as disconnected from you or your main account’s username as possible.
- Don’t use a photo of yourself as a profile pic. Perhaps it is best to add a realistic name and bio as well.
- Make the account private.
- Most importantly, because you want this account to be unknown, do not add your phone number; that way, your contacts will not find you. Do not use the same email address as your main account. Use a fake email instead.
- Lastly, make sure none of your accounts on other social platforms like Twitter or Facebook are linked to your Finsta.
Method 9: Download Story Reposter(IOS) or Story Saver for Instagram(Android)
There are several apps to search and save Stories privately for both Android and IOS users. Here are a few:
- Story Saver for Android
You have to login to your account. However, it will keep you identity hidden when seeing Stories. You can use this app with multiple accounts.
- Storized for IOS
This one has pretty similar features as the app above but is available for IOS.
- Story Reposter for IOS